Set an intention to connect to your inner Mage. Take a long inhale and long exhale. Recite the affirmation:
'I am Complete'
Connecting to the waters of the sacral space, allowing for connection and integration.
- Roll over the inner elbows, behind the neck, and over the heart
- Apply on to affirmation, mantra, and spell papers before writing
- Anoint altar candles
- Mist 1 -2 pumps over heart, take a moment to sit in the vibration of the aroma...
- Mist on love letters or journal entries to mark a moment in time
- Offer one pump to your altar as gratitude
- Apply a few drops over slightly damp skin. Reciting mantra or concentrating on your breath, spread the oil with slow movements over the body.
- Soak your finger tips in the oil, work into scalp with massage motions
- Add a few droppers to your ritual bath
- A few drops will calm fly away hairs and nourish ends
- Can be used in partner play diluted in fractionated coconut oil
Perfume Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Hybrid fragrance blend (*Tuberose, Amber EO, Clove EO, & Vetiver EO)
Aromatic Water Ingredients: Reiki infused distilled water, Grain alcohol, Hybrid fragrance blend (*Tuberose, Amber EO, Clove EO, & Vetiver EO)
Body Potion Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, EO blend Hybrid fragrance blend (*Tuberose, Amber EO, Clove EO, & Vetiver EO)
*phthalate free fragrance oil
For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place. Due to the high content of essential oils we recommend asking for a sample to make sure this product loves you as much as we love you!
Returns & Refunds
MOONLIT GARDEN - Our first gate into perfumery
A MAGIKAL GARDEN AT MIDNIGHT
CANDLE LIT TEMPLE, INCENSE SLOWLY BURNING
SPELLS CAST... TUBEROSES IN FULL BLOOM!!
Inspired by the full moon ceremonies held at Casita Curandera's Garden, our first perfume carries notes of Tuberose and Amber, rounded by cloves, and accented with vetiver.
Invoking the Goddess Hecate, Queen of the mages and herbalists. This aroma is an offering to her power. Use to activate your inner Mage as you move into the world knowing you are Complete. Hecate represents the Maid, the Mother, and the Crone - the entirety of being a Feminine Force.
This particular floral accord aligns to the Svadhisthana Chakra. The space of creation and flow. It is a deep, warm scent that opens the channels to the womb.
YOU WILL MOVE AS IF IGNITED
OTHERS WILL APPROACH YOU AS A TEMPLE